Friday, December 2, 2011

Soft Metals

Experimental ½ Hour - Episode XXII: Soft Metals & Pierce Warnecke from Experimental ½ Hour on Vimeo.

This band has been one of my favorite local to me to listen to, also probably a favorite in general! They have neatly made themselves musically out of all of my favorite elements of different electronic music genre's and hit it not only just right, but also with absolute creativity and attention to detail. Not to mention they still maintain a pop sensibility that is hard to keep when making such epic dance-floor zone traveling pieces of sound! I am in love. In a dream I would be riding a black leather couch that is soaring in circles around this 2 piece group while they perform, and I would be wearing my witch costume that I am most comfortable in, jumping ecstatically, dancing vigorously to appease them, to there sound on my flying leather couch!!! I wish I lived on that couch near them at all times!

No comments:

Post a Comment